Procedures and stages of the request for the establishment of a Cooperative Association
* The stage of submitting the application:
- A printed application is submitted to the Ministry or to one of its branches indicating the desire of the applicants to establish a cooperative association.
- Clarify through the request the objectives of the proposed association and its service area.
- The application must be signed by a person who is delegated on behalf of the applicants for the establishment or signed by a group of them. The address and means of communication shall be clarified.
- A (detailed printed statement) must be attached to the application of the applicants for the establishment of the association (according to the attached form). With clear photocopies of national ID cards for each of them.
* The receipt of the application stage:
-After the receipt of the application to the Ministry and ensure its compatibility with what has been mentioned in the Article (2) of the cooperative associations system.
- An arrangement is being made by the supervising authority in the area, where the association is located in the scope of its range, with the applicants of the request to send a representative to meet them to stand in the field on the availability of factors of success of the association and to clarify the following:
1 - The system of cooperative associations and their objectives.
2- The difference between the cooperative association and the company and the charity association.
3 - Emphasize the importance of the universality of membership in the Association and not limited to (12) person, as the membership of the cooperative association is opened to those who meet the conditions of membership in order to comply with article (2) of the system.
4. Notifying the Founders that when they collect capital, they are declared by the newspapers to open the way to contribute to the Association and give a maximum of one year as time limit for the collection of capital and after the end of the year without being able to collect the capital, the request shall be null and void.
5 - Answering the questions of the attendance.
- A report is prepared by the representative about the application for the establishment of the Association through in which the following is being clarified:
* The objectives of the Association and the difficulties faced by the applicants of the establishment.
* The availability of services and the administrative competencies in the services area of the association.
* Observations of the delegate who attended the meeting and his recommendations regarding the request for the establishment of the association.
* The applicant for the establishment should be notified of the importance of preparing an economic feasibility study for the proposed projects of the Association in case the delegate recommended the need of the region for the establishment of this Association.
* The Ministry opinion:
- If, in principle, the Ministry deems it appropriate to establish this Association, the legal procedures shall be completed.
- In the event of incompatibility of the objectives of the association with the system of cooperative associations, an apologize shall be presented to the applicants of the establishment.
* Views of the relevant authorities:
Seeking the views of the shrine of the Interior Ministry and the relevant authorities that could be technically supervising the Association in the event of its establishment.
* The stage of completion of the formal procedures for registration:
- After receiving the views of the relevant parties and their support for the establishment of the Association, the following should be completed:
- Coordinate with the applicants of establishment to fill the forms of formal registration which are: a copy of the basic regulations of the Association and three copies of the contract of establishment approved by the branch of the Ministry, where the association is located in the area of its supervision.
- The economic feasibility study of the proposed activities of the association is being attached, which the founders have already been informed of.
* Adoption of capital collection:
After completion of the formal registration procedures and the economic feasibility study for the projects of the Association, the following shall be carried out:
- The Founders approval to collect the capital, taking into account the proportion of the capital that has been collected with the number of applicants for the establishment and what enables the Association to initiate its activities.
- Depositing the collected funds in a bank that the association decides to deal with.
- Providing the supervising authority in the region with a bank statement representing the final balance of the collected capital.
- Attachment of a list of the applicants of establishment including the amount of their contributions and all the information required about them, provided that the statement shall be identical to the collected capital.
* Offering the approval on the registration:
After that the offer is submitted to the owner of the authority to apply for approval of the registration of the association and upon approval of registration, the following shall be completed:
- The Association shall be given a certificate of registration.
- It will be registered in the register of cooperative associations within the ministry.
- The association acquires the legal personality.
- It shall be announced in the Official Gazette.
- Thus, the registration and publicity procedures have been completed and accordingly the association begins to carry out its activities and provide its services to achieve its objectives stated in its regulations.
* The stage of submitting the application:
- Submit an application to the Ministry or to one of its branches shows the desire of applicants in the foundation of a cooperative association.
- The application shows the proposed objectives of the association, and its services region.
- The application should be signed by one or group of delegated applicants on behalf of all the applicants.
- A detailed printed statement, including the most important information about the applicants, with a clear copy of their national identity cards for each of them should be attached to the application.
* The receipt of the application stage:
- After the Ministry receipt of the application and to ensure its compatibility with what came to Article (2) of the cooperative associations system.
- The supervising authority in the region arranges with the applicants to send a representative in order to stand on the ground on the availability of the association success factors, and to clarify the following:
1- Cooperative associations system and objectives.
2- The difference between Cooperative association and the Company and Charitable association.
3- To emphasize the importance of comprehensiveness of membership in the association, and that it is not restricted to (12) members, as the membership of cooperative associations is opened to those who are qualified according to the conditions of membership as stated in Article (2) of the Rules.
4- Inform the founders that when authorizing them to collect capital, they should advertise in newspapers that they accept contribution in the association, and they will be given a deadline of maximum one year to collect the capital, and after the end of the year without being able to collect the capital, the application is considered null and void.
5- Answer attendance questions.
- A report is prepared by the representative about the foundation request, the report clarifies the following:
- Association objectives and the difficulties faced by the applicants.
- The availability of services and administrative competencies in the association’s services region.
- Opinions of the representative who attended the meeting, and his recommendations about the association foundation request.
- If the representative recommended that the region is in need for this association, the applicants will be informed with the importance of preparing a feasibility study for the proposed projects.
- If the Ministry considers it appropriate in principle the foundation of this association, the statutory procedures will be completed.
- If the objectives of the association did not match the cooperative associations system, the applicants will receive an apologize.
* Visuals of relevant authorities:
Seeking the vision and opinion of region emirate that the association falls within its scope, and the relevant authorities that could technically supervise the association in case of its foundation.
* Stage of completing the statutory procedures for registration:
- After receiving the views of the relevant authorities and their support to the association, the following should be completed:
- Coordination with the applicants to fill in the regular rationale for the registration, a copy of the basic regulations of the association and three copies of each of the (application for registration – foundation contract) approved by of the Ministry, which the association located in its supervision region.
- Economic feasibility study for the proposed association’s activities of the is attached.
*Authorizing the collection of capital:
After the completion of the statutory procedures of registration, and studying the economic feasibility of association projects, the following should be done:
- The authorization of the founders to collect capital, taking into account the fit of capital that has been collected with the number of applicants, and that it enables the association to begin its activities.
- Deposit of funds collected in one of the banks that the association decides to deal with.
- Provide the region's supervision authority with a banking certificate, represents the final balance of what has been collected from the capital.
- Attaching a statement with the names of foundation applicants, including the amount of their participations, an all the required information about them. The statement should fully match with the capital collected.
* Seek approval of registration:
The application is sent to the employee who has the authority to approve association registration, After his approval, the following should be completed:
- The association is given a certificate of registration.
- The association is registered in the cooperative associations’ record of the ministry.
- The association acquires a legal personality.
- The announcement of its registration in the Official Gazette.
-Thereby, registration and publicity procedures have been completed, and accordingly the association could begin its activities, and provide services to achieve its objectives contained in its regulation.
knowing that :
- 1 - غير مرضية
- 2- مقبولة
- 3- جيد
- 4 - جيد جدا
- 5- ممتاز
- أصحاب الأعمال
- قطاع التنمية