A service that enables the owner of the establishment to cancel the Absence reports issued to an expatriate and his / her status is changed to (on the top of work) and shall be considered under the establishment domain.
- Electronic services
- For second level
- Establishment is registered in national address service at Saudi post, and the subscription should be valid for both of the establishment branch requested the service and the main branch.
- Work permit for the expatriate is active when the absence was reported.
- Expatriate status (absent from work) is not changed before 20 days or more.
No documents required
- Visit the electronic Services website, log in, select the establishment, and select (Cancel absence from work) report.
- Search for the desired expatriate using border number/ residency number - worker number, then click on the search button.
- The expatriate details will be retrieved and displayed, click on submit to confirm canceling the absence report.
- Upon clicking on the submit button the request will be sent to Ministry of Interior, and you will receive a message that the request has been sent successfully.
Service Level Agreement
Time Anticipated to Close the Request: Immediate via Electronic Services
If the request exceeded the specified time, you can follow up through Your voice is heard service
The number of queries within 30 days
knowing that :
- 1 - Unsatisfying
- 2- Acceptable
- 3- Good
- 4 - Very good
- 5- Excellent
- Business Owners