Service for dealing with Expatriate death to ensure obtaining the full rights from the employer
- Labor Office
- The applicant must be an accredited representative of the establishment in the Ministry of Labor.
- The passed away Expatriate is registered under the establishment.
- Provide a proof that the Expatriate obtained his full rights.
- If the Expatriate didn't get all of his rights the business owner should pay a compensation to the Expatriate successors
- Applicant National Identity.
- Proof of Death document issued from ministry of Interior .
- Documents proof that the Expatriate obtained his full rights.
- In case of Expatriate death, the establishment representative heads to ministry of interior for proof of death document.
- Representative heads to labor office, cases section.
- After applying the request, a file search will be done and due payments are determined (if any).
- The employer issues a cheque sent to the Human Resources with the requested payments, so the cash will pay it to the Expatriate successors.
Service Level Agreement
Time Anticipated to Close the Request: Specified by Labor office, cases section
If the request exceeded the specified time, you can follow up through Your voice is heard service
The number of queries within 30 days
knowing that :
- 1 - Unsatisfying
- 2- Acceptable
- 3- Good
- 4 - Very good
- 5- Excellent
- Business Owners