The service of issuance an approval from the Ministry of Labor to recruit temporary employment from abroad the kingdom as per the requirements of seasonal work.
Channels of submission:
- Labor bureau
Conditions of access:
- The applicant should be accredited representative of the establishment in the regulations of the Ministry of Labor and Social Development.
- The licenses of the establishment should be valid including the participation of Saudi National Mail Address Services.
- It is not allow to submit another Request if the entity has one still under study.
- The establishment should be in the green zone and above. The seasonal visas aren’t included to zone account.
- The duration of the seasonal visa (4) months at most, to end visa of hajj by the end of the 15th day of Muharram.
- Recruitment form after filling out and establishment Stamp.
- National Identity card for the applicant.
- The comfort letter from the supervision entity upon the activity.
- A copy from commercial register and the membership of chamber of commerce.
- A copy of the municipality license.
- A letter from Ministry of finance.
- To be submitted to the supervising entity for the seasonal activity required and get approval for recruiting
- Go to the labor bureau and apply for recruiting seasonal employment with the required documents.
- You have to follow the request after a week to get a letter to the Ministry of Finance
- Go to the Ministry of Finance and get a letter of possessing a financial guarantees and pay fees.
- Submit the letter to labor bureau and get the approved visas.
Service Level Agreement
Time Anticipated to Close the Request: Determined by the Labor Office
If the request exceeded the specified time, you can follow up through Your voice is heard service
The number of queries within 30 days
knowing that :
- 1 - Unsatisfying
- 2- Acceptable
- 3- Good
- 4 - Very good
- 5- Excellent
- Business Owners