A service that enables establishments to issue a special limited work permit only for the purpose of transferring an expatriate service whose entry period exceeds 90 days without a work permit being issued.
- Electronic Services
- For second level
- The service is not permitted for an expatriate who has not spent 90 days in the kingdom or for an expatriate who has previously issued a residence permit.
- Provided for all establishments types according to domain program rules.
- The expatriate can be in working or under processing establishment
No documents required
- Visit the electronic Services site and log in, select the establishment, and select Service (Transferring Services Using Border Number)..
- Enter the establishment number and the border number for the expatriate and click on Add. after adding all labors need to request a temporary work permit for. Click Submit.
- A confirmation message will be displayed if the expatriate is under the establishment, or a delegation from the Ministry of Labor will appear if he is under another establishment
- Head to passport general department in order to get temporary residence permit
- Then you can transfer the expatriate using residence number through ministry electronic services website .
Service Level Agreement
Time Anticipated to Close the Request: Immediate via Electronic Services
If the request exceeded the specified time, you can follow up through Your voice is heard service
The number of queries within 30 days
knowing that :
- 1 - Unsatisfying
- 2- Acceptable
- 3- Good
- 4 - Very good
- 5- Excellent
- Business Owners