This service allows the citizen to electronically obtain a licence for a research and social studies centre without the need to consult the ministry or its branches.
- Electronic application
- Electronic communication with the owner (e-mail - text messages - service account)
- Electronic issuance of the licence of the centre and the internal regulations
- A copy of national identity
- A copy of the academic qualification
- Proof of experience
- Sketch of the proposed location
- A Criminal Status Record validated by the Criminal Evidence Department (the form is printed within the service)
- A proof of the profession validated by the Civil Status (the form is printed within the service)
- The consent of the neighbours (the form is printed within the service)
- The Engineering Office’s report (report requirements are printed within the service)
- The user chooses the service for research and social studies centre
- The applicant completes the form by entering all necessary data.
- The applicant acknowledges reading, agrees to the terms, and sends the application.
- The system automatically verifies the conditions and allows the applicant to complete the application and print the sample forms. The applicant then sends the application after verifying entries.
- The system makes sure all necessary data are entered and uploads all the required files and send the request to the ministry.
- The Development Centre reviews the application and then:
- Issues approval if the application is approved
- Sends a request to amend or reject the application in the event of any notes.
- After the ministry’s initial approval, the applicant can provide and upload the data required for the approval of the competent authorities, and appoint a Director of the Centre
- The Development Centre and the ministry review the application and then:
- Issue the final licence if the application is approved
- Send a request to amend or reject the application in the event of comments on it.
- The applicant can print and upload official papers including:
- Final licence of the centre
- Operational regulations of the centre
Service Level Agreement
The expected time for closing the order is 90 days if:
- The application is not submitted by the applicant; or
- There is no response to the ministry's inquiries
The number of queries within 30 days
knowing that :
- 1 - Unsatisfying
- 2- Acceptable
- 3- Good
- 4 - Very good
- 5- Excellent
- Social Development Sector
اللائحة التنظيمية لمراكز البحوث والدراسات الإجتماعي.pdf