It is an electronic service, which enables people with disability who currently registered as beneficiaries to apply for the “Financial subsidy service for people with disability.” to get a monthly subsidy according to the terms and conditions.
People with disability.
Terms and Conditions:
- To be a registered beneficiary on ministry and your disability has be assessed.
- The disability should be eligible for the financial subsidy service.
- The monthly income should not exceed 4000 SAR.
- The stays in health and rehabilitation facilities should not exceed 6 months during the year at the expense of the Government.
- Should not be a beneficiary in the ministry care centers.
- Residence must be permanent in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The age should not exceed 45 years when the disability happens.
- It is an electronic service, which enables people with disability who currently registered as beneficiaries to apply for the “Financial subsidy service for people with disability.” to get a monthly subsidy according to the terms and conditions.
The people with disability.
Please review the handbook of service.
The accepted file formats are (JPG, JPEG, and PDF).
The size of attached files must not exceed 2MB.
You can trace your application status through the e-Services portal under “ Talabaty” icon
- Log in to the portal and choose “Financial subsidy service for people with disability" services from electronic services.
- Filling up the requested data (disclosing your data, income data, your bank account, and approving on acknowledgement), then submit the request.
- The status of your request can been tracked from option " Talabaty".
Service Level Agreement
Time Anticipated to Close the Request : 10 days
If the request exceeded the specified time, you can follow up through your voice heard service.
The number of queries within 30 days
knowing that :
- 1 - Unsatisfying
- 2- Acceptable
- 3- Good
- 4 - Very good
- 5- Excellent
- Social Development Sector