Number of queries within the last 30 days
Average: 2.4 (91 votes)
Time anticipated to close the Request

Service Description


Establishment Nominal modification or transfer of ownership due to the sale of entity, ownership death, changing from company to institution or from institution to company.

The applicant must be an accredited representative of the establishment in Ministry of Labor or have valid power of attorney on behalf of the company or the successors
In case of nominal or ownership update for one establishment (transformation cases) commercial record number for the new establishment should be the same as the old one
The establishment does not have visas under review status

Labor offices (click here) - working hours from Sunday to Thursday from 8:00 AM to 2.20:00 PM


Time Anticipated to Close the Request: Immediately after visiting the office

If the request exceeded the specified time, you can follow up through Your voice is heard service

Required Documents

  • Applicant National identity 
  • Transfer establishment license due to the sale of entity:
    • in case of merging establishments with more than one commercial record,A letter of waiver must be submitted by the old owner, provided that it is approved by the Chamber of Commerce.
  • Transfer establishment license due to the death of owner :
    • Copy of death certificate along with the original for conformity.
    • Copy from limitation of succession along with original for conformity.
    • Power of attorney on behalf of the successors.
  • From company to institution or from institution to company:
    • Copy of foundation contract along with original for conformity .
    • Power of attorney on behalf of the company


Service Steps

  • Book an electronic appointment in the labor office near you, in the appointment request license transfer to a new establishment, the establishment status will be changed to “under processing”
  • Request opening a file for the new establishment in the labor office
  • Transfer Saudi employees to the new establishment
  • Transfer expatriates through electronic services
  • After transferring all labors, the old owner should request file cancellation in the labor office